How Do I Apply to College?
Applying to College - Quick and Easy
Feeling overwhelmed by the college process? Not sure where to start? Don’t worry - it doesn’t have to be complicated. With no application fee, no test scores required and no essay, it’s quick and easy to apply at EKU. Getting your application in now ensures you get priority consideration for scholarships and maximum options for housing. It only takes about 5-7 minutes and can be done completely online, including from your phone. Then it’s done - no more worry!
Let’s get started.
Do you have questions about the admissions process or about college in general?
- Set up a virtual appointment with an admissions counselor. We’ll set your worries at ease and get you moving forward with your college goals.
- You can also visit campus or attend an event, either virtually or in person, to learn more.
No, I'm ready to apply to EKU!
Start your application online.
Follow through the prompts to create an account and fill in the requested information.
- Complete and submit your application.
- Send your high school and dual credit transcripts to EKU.
- You’re all set! Your application will be reviewed, and you’ll receive notification from EKU within 2-3 business days.
- If you have questions along the way, call 859-622-2106 or email email@example.com for one-on-one help through the application.
See? Simple and straightforward.
No fees, no test scores and no essay! Plus, we’re here to help at any point along the way. Once accepted to EKU, you’ll receive information about scholarship awards or eligibility, applying for housing and attending orientation. And you’ll be ready to go when classes start in August. You’ve got this, #FutureColonel!
Don’t delay. It takes less than 10 minutes to submit your application.
Talk with an admissions counselor and get answers to all your questions about college and EKU.
Attend an event or visit campus, either virtually or in-person, and learn more about EKU.
Published on November 12, 2020